Jobs at UH Hilo
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. All qualified applicants will be considered, regardless of race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, arrest and court record, sexual orientation or status of a covered veteran. Women, members of minority groups, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons with hearing disabilities may call (808) 932-7461 or (808) 932-7002 (TTY).
- Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Appointments to positions are subject to campus recruitment guidelines and the collective bargaining agreement. APT applicants with re-employment rights or priority status are responsible for informing the recruiting unit, which will verify eligibility with the employing unit as provided by the BU 08 contract.
- Official transcripts must have the official seal of and be mailed directly from the degree-granting institution to the address indicated.
- All correspondence should refer to the position number for which you are applying.
Position Vacancies as of Friday, September 19, 2014
Administrative, Professional and Technical
Institutional Support, PBB (Budget Analyst)Position Number: 78802, Type: Administrative, Professional and Technical
UH Hilo, Office of Academic Affairs, general funds, permanent, full time position to begin approximately December 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funds.
Instructional and Student Support PBB (Admissions Manager/Admissions Director)Position Number: 81539, Type: Administrative, Professional and Technical
UH Hilo, Student Affairs, Admissions Office, full-time, general funds, permanent, to begin approximately December 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funding.
Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry)Position Number: 73275, Type: Faculty
UH Hilo, College of Pharmacy, general funds, full-time, 11-month, tenure-track appointment to begin approximately August 2015, pending position clearance and funding.
Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Pharmacy Practice (Pharmacy Administration and/or Health Services/Outcomes Research)Position Number: 73391, Type: Faculty
UH Hilo, the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, tenure track, special funds, full-time, 11-month appointment to begin approximately November 2014. The College is seeking qualified individuals with training in the areas of social and administrative sciences in pharmacy, health outcomes/services, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics, research methodology, public health or a closely related field.
Junior Specialist (Mental Health Counselor)Position Number: 87309, Type: Faculty
UH Hilo, Student Affairs, Student Health & Wellness Programs, Counseling Services, tenure track, general funds, full-time, permanent, 11-month type appointment, to begin approximately December 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funding.
- Position vacancies at other University of Hawai‘i sites: Work @ UH.
- Clerical and service/maintenance positions at the University of Hawai‘i for internal applicants: Rainbow of Opportunities
- Hawai‘i State Department of Human Resources
- Hawai‘i County Human Resources
- State of Hawai‘i Workforce Development Department