Jobs at UH Hilo
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. All qualified applicants will be considered, regardless of race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, arrest and court record, sexual orientation or status of a covered veteran. Women, members of minority groups, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons with hearing disabilities may call (808) 932-7461 or (808) 932-7002 (TTY).
- Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Appointments to positions are subject to campus recruitment guidelines and the collective bargaining agreement. APT applicants with re-employment rights or priority status are responsible for informing the recruiting unit, which will verify eligibility with the employing unit as provided by the BU 08 contract.
- Official transcripts must have the official seal of and be mailed directly from the degree-granting institution to the address indicated.
- All correspondence should refer to the position number for which you are applying.
Position Vacancies as of Thursday, December 5, 2013
Administrative, Professional and Technical
Academic Support (Continuing Educ Sp/Program Coordinator) PBBPosition Number: 80570, Type: Administrative, Professional and Technical
UH Hilo, College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS), full-time, general funds, permanent, to begin approximately February 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funding. This position serves as the Summer Session Coordinator for the College of Continuing Education and Community Service at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
Institutional Support PBA (Adm & Fiscal Support Sp/Fiscal Specialist)Position Number: 77769, Type: Administrative, Professional and Technical
UH Hilo, Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani, full-time, general funds, permanent, to begin approximately February 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funding.
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor of Pharmacy PracticePosition Number: 73428, Type: Faculty
UH Hilo, Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, general funds, permanent, 11-month, tenure track, full-time position, to begin approximately February 2014, pending position clearance and availability of funding. The College is seeking qualified individuals with training in general internal medicine and other specialties. This position may be located in Hilo, Hawaiʻi or on the island of Oahu.
- Position vacancies at other University of Hawai‘i sites: Work @ UH.
- Clerical and service/maintenance positions at the University of Hawai‘i for internal applicants: Rainbow of Opportunities
- Hawai‘i State Department of Human Resources
- Hawai‘i County Human Resources
- State of Hawai‘i Workforce Development Department