Problems Registering for Classes?
You may need special permission to register for a particular course. For example, if….
- the class is closed (Permit)
- the class requires instructor or departmental permission (Authorization)
- the course has a prerequisite which you must meet (Authorization)
- the class has a time conflict with another required class (Time)
- a co-requisite course is required which you completed previously (Corequisite)
- the class has a level restriction (Level)
Instructors are under no obligation to sign a Registration Override Form. It is up to the instructor on a case-by-case basis.
To obtain the necessary special permission, please:
- Obtain a Registration Override Form from any division office or download it.
- Obtain all necessary signatures.
- Submit completed form to appropriate division office.
- After the registration override is entered into the registration system, register for the class on MyUH.