How to Make Changes to Your Schedule
Prior to or during the first week of classes:
- Search class availability before trying to add classes
- Log on to MyUH
- Click on Add/Drop Courses
- Select the corresponding term
- Select the institution and enter the CRN (Course Reference Number)
- Click on Submit Changes
If you need any requirements waived (i.e., prerequisite, class standing, etc.), the Registration Override Form is available at division offices or you can download it at Commonly Used Forms. Obtain the instructor’s signature and return the form to the appropriate division office for processing.
During the second week of classes:
- Obtain the Registration Override Form at any Division Office or download form.
- Be sure “Late Add” is selected. If the class is also closed, select “Class is closed” as well.
- Obtain the instructor’s signature and return the form to the appropriate Division Office for processing.
- Log on to MyUH and register for the class.
- Log on to MyUH at myuh.hawaii.edu/cp/home/displaylogin.
- Click on the “Add/Drop Courses” link.
- Select the corresponding term.
- Select the withdrawal option next to the class from which you wish to withdraw.
- Click on Submit Changes.
- MyUH will not permit you to drop or withdraw your last class at your home institution online. See Complete Withdrawal section below.
Prior to the first day of instruction, all classes may be dropped online via MyUH.
After the first day of instruction, to completely withdraw from all classes, fill out the Complete Withdrawal Form available at the Office of the Registrar or online at Commonly Used Forms.
MyUH will not permit you to drop or withdraw your last class at your home institution online.
Warning: Dropping below 12 credit hours may jeopardize your financial aid and/or immigration status.