University of Hawaii at Hilo Registration Guide
- When do I register?
- Before you register
- How to register
- How to make changes to your schedule
- Problems Registering?
- Tuition, Fees and Payment Information
**subject to change - updated 3/22/13
|Early Registration for Fall 2013||Date|
|Currently Enrolled Classified Graduate, Pharmacy, & Post-Baccalaureate, including students with disabilities||Monday, April 22 (8:30 am)|
|Currently Enrolled Classified Seniors (89+ earned credits), and student athletes||Tuesday, April 23rd*|
|Currently Enrolled Classified Juniors (55-88 earned credits)||Wednesday, April 24th*|
|Currently Enrolled Classified Sophomores (25-54 earned credits)||Thursday, April 25th*|
|Currently Enrolled Classified Freshmen (0-24 earned credits)||Friday, April 26th*|
|New Classified Returning, Transfer and Exchange Students||Saturday, April 27th (12:01 am*)|
|Other UH System students who are Classified at UH Hilo (UH Hilo listed as secondary campus)||Sunday, April 28th (12:01 am*)|
|Regular Registration for Fall 2013||Date|
|New Classified Graduate and Professional Students||Monday, August 19th*|
|New Classified Freshman, Early Admitted (new freshmen can begin add/drop)||
Thursday, August 22nd*
|All Unclassified Students (Continuing, New, Returning, and Transfer)||Friday, August 23 (noon)|
|Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver Recipients and Students wishing to Audit classes||Monday, August 26th|
Class standing is determined by number of credits successfully completed. It does not include in-progress coursework.
*The registration system opens at approximately 4:30 a.m. Actual registration start time varies depending on when nightly system updates are completed
- Late registration begins Monday, August 26, 2013- with $30 late fee
- Students using the Faculty/Staff Tuition Waivers must register during the late registration period to avoid being assessed the full tuition and fees. Contact Human Resources for more information 974-7441.
- Final late registration begins September 2, 2013. Registration Overrides must be provided to students to register.
- Late adds afterSeptember 9, 2013 may only be permitted with Instructor approval, Dean approval, and $5.00 change fee. Change of Registration form needed.
- After the first day of instruction you can not drop your last course at your home institution online. You need to submit a Complete Withdrawal Form. Please be aware of your financial obligations depending on your date of withdrawal.
For information/questions about registration, contact the Office of the Registrar, (808) 974-7322