11th Annual Taste of Hilo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
11th Annual Taste of Hilo
The 11th Annual Taste of Hilo scheduled for Sunday, October 18, 2009, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, at the Honpa Hongwanji Hilo Betsuin Sangha Hall.
This is a great event with lots of good food and wine tasting. Sample a variety of foods from local vendors and a silent auction. There will also be a hands on sushi making exhibit. And it directly benefits Hawaii Community College's Scholarship Program, staff development and college-wide benefits.
For tickets, please contact The HawCC Community Liaison & Recruitment Office (CLRO) at 933-2342 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the JCCIH office at 934-0177. Pre-sale tickets are just $40 each until September 30, 2009. Tickets purchased from October 1, 2009 are $60 each.
Special Restrictions: Pre-sale tickets are $40 each
Tickets purchased from October 1st - $60
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-2342 or 934-0177
What's also happening?
2:30p "No. 2" Film Showing
3:30p Dixie State College*
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!