The 10-week internship begins in May for Melisa Adams when she will do a chemical analysis of lava samples she collected on Mauna Kea, with the findings used to support various robotic missions to Mars.
UH HILO RESEARCH NEWS >>>
- Free public talk by scientist and astronomer from the Thirty Meter Telescope
- Thesis defense of graduate student Stefan Kropidlowski
- Thesis defense of graduate student Asa Aue
- 2014 Daniel K Inouye College of Pharmacy Diversity Symposium
- David Helweg to talk about the Pacific Islands Climate Science Center
UH HILO RESEARCHERS & SCHOLARS >>>